We are in the midst of a global pandemic that is affecting the way we support our clients and partners. Catholic Charities continues to put faith into action to serve the most vulnerable in our community.
In order to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff, we are continuing our work remotely through April 30, 2020.
· The April Workforce Development Job Readiness Class in person is cancelled and clients will be assisted virtually.
· ESOL Classes are available online. For more information, visit our ESOL Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/esolforadultrefugeesinjacksonville/
Our staff is working virtually and our physical office is closed to all clients and visitors. We are still available remotely during our regular office hours of Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, via phone, email, and virtual meetings. Our staff is continuing to serve clients as effectively as possible.
The Catholic Charities food pantry will continue operating on Wednesdays and Fridays, but we have designed it as a drive-thru to limit physical contact. The food distribution is from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. The pantry is located at 1470 West 13th Street, Jacksonville 32209, on the campus of St. Pius V Catholic Church.
For service in the following programs, email or call and leave a message. Someone will return your call.
· Emergency financial assistance: call the United Way at 2-1-1
· Refugee arrivals: firstname.lastname@example.org, (904) 224-0615
· Refugee Match Grant clients: email@example.com, (904) 854-0665
· Refugee case management: firstname.lastname@example.org, (904) 854-0678
· ESOL: email@example.com, (904) 224-0611
· Camp I Am Special: firstname.lastname@example.org, (904) 230-7447
· Workforce Development: email@example.com, (904) 899-5501
If you have additional questions, feel free to send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904) 354-4846 to leave a message with the specific program or department of which you need support.
We realize that our clients need us during this time, and we will do everything we can to support their needs while keeping them and our staff safe. We pray for all of us and hope we all can recover as quickly as possible.